What to do today:
1) Print the rest of 2004 pictures off and finish2004 scrapbook.
2) Sew linings into a few shirts to make them official "nursing tops"
3) Try to tear down the border in my kitchen so I can paint Friday.
4) Pick a color to paint. Dark olive maybe?
5) Inform all family of Thanksgiving details. This is the first holiday we'll be having at my house!
6) Check eBay for any questions I need to answer for our auctions. And why is it, that Harry's junk always sells before mine!? I've decided that eBay is a boy place. Or I just have the wrong junk.
7) Remember to eat lunch. I tend to forget.
8) Fold laundry (2 baskets)
9) Bring garbage out.
10) Wrap more Christmas presents.
11) Give Harry a couple birthday hints. :)
12) Give Tiffany a bath.
13) Pick up the bedroom.
Better get busy.