Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ode To My Earings


I love my earings. The big ones that you can see through my hair. The kind that accent an outfit (which is limited in public due to nursing). The kind that make a statement! Confession: I bought a shirt once to match a pair of earings I had. I love to organize them by color. RED, PINK, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, BLUES, PURPLE, BLACK, WHITE, SILVER.

The key is to match my earings, socks, and underwear to my outfit. Don't worry, I won't take a picture of my underwear. If my socks, underwear, earings, and outfit don't match, you've caught me on a bad bad bad day. Which tells you I must have a lot of socks and underwear too, right? Clearance! I can just picture what your faces are saying as you read this. "Is she for real?! I don't think she's kidding." Nope, not kidding. Must be some more OCD? Who knows.

P.S. It's 2 am. The person who invented the phrase "sleeping like a baby" could not have had an infant.

1 comment:

Tina said...

you are too much girl. I love to read your blog.