Sunday, January 04, 2009

And on the 4th day.....

Harry is home today for his 4th day in a row. He has this "sit and relax with me" way about him. So how could I argue?

and I haven't finished anything. We watched a couple movies. We are taking turns playing this. And we have planted ourselves on the couch. for 4 days. Tiffany is sick today - she has a bowl in hand, and eyes glued to the tv - on the couch. So I will pick up some lysol spray tonight, but until then - here we will sit. :)

For 4 days?!

5 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Way to go Harry for getting you to sit and relax!!! Enjoy it, enjoy it, enjoy it :)

Missy said...

Found your blog and love it!

Tina said...

seriously. I know we did absolutely nothing between christmas and new years. It's so crazy. well, nothing except karoke all. night. long.

Heth said...

Poor little Tiffany...

Penny said...

Hi, found you through Sarah! I've never played bejeweled before, but I hear it's a good way to pass the time. ;)