Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stacy Jean Is 2 Today!

My parents drove down all the way from Minnesota to come to Chuck E. Cheese's for Stacy's 2nd Birthday! I was so excited! This is classic:
Stacy and Me eating cake off the candles. :)

Daddy and DarinTiffany very excited about her tickets to put in the Ticket Muncher!
Aunt Wendy and Jerry came!


And Tessa and Christopher!And Cameron and Brenda and sweet girls!

I was so happy they all came out today and we got to hang out together. My brother wasn't able to make it, but we still adore him. :) Believe it or not, this is the first real party we have had for a birthday - we usually just hang out at home and have cake and ice cream with presents, then a bath, then bed.

I leaned over to Harry today and told him that this sure beats the c-section 2 years ago! She came out something like this:

Stacy cracks me up. She makes faces and eye contact that can crack me up in 0.5 seconds. :) I wouldn't trade her for anything!!! Even on her bad days! Love you Stacy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Stacy!!!!!!
You've got an awesome momma!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!

Love the pictures :)

Heth said...

Happy Birthday Stacy! What a fun day!

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Stacy!!

I agree with your mommy. You make the best faces ever!

I am glad your day was so fun!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun party for everyone! I think grown-ups secretly like the excuse to go there. Happy Birthday, Little Sweetie!

Anonymous said...

She gives the best hugs! They begin with a running start!!
Love her!
Christi

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little sweetie!

melanie said...

i LOVE that spunky little girl!!! happy big #2 sweetie!!!