Thursday, August 07, 2008

Dog Treats

Went outside today and found my 18 month old eating Sadie's dog food. Then Olivia was dropping the pebbled food through a hole in the top of the porch swing landing on her brother's head.

Went back in the house for about 20 minutes, and I kept hearing the door opening and a bag rustle and door opening again. So after the third or fourth time, I asked them what they were doing. "Oh, just giving Sadie a dog treat."

"Okay. Just not all at once, okay?"

"Okay" and then seconds later in a somber voice "I have your meal, Prisoner."

Smile and shake my head - could have been keeping Sadie hostage, or feeding the treats to Stacy - hard to tell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just never know with kids!! You might have to get a locking cabinet for the kid treats AND dog treats. :)

Brenda said...

Lol.....I can't believe you actually left the house to get them! didn't the skeeters getcha? Okay Okay I'll stop! But I do want you to know that I would pee on you for sure!!! Bc that's how much I love you!!

Heth said...

I'm sure either way, the Prisoner was happy. CUTIES!