Sunday, March 19, 2006

:)


CLASSIC, ISN'T IT. HAHAHA

Make-up. Ugh, so much work! These are my two sisters. Brenda and Wendy. Brenda, 1.5 years older than me, may just be the luckiest person I know. She wins everything, or as close as you could get to everything, anyway. Drawings, contests, name it. You couldn't not love both of them. And Wendy is the one who loves Pepsi, fast food, and figuring people out. Fascinating woman. Now, I love my family to pieces. When we get together, there's most likely a game going on at the table 'til the wee hours of the morning. We're a game kind of family. Dominos, Scrabble (which my mother will win about every time), Balderdash, Like it or Lump it, Scategories, love games. Anyway, I had to share this picture. It's one of my favorites! Love you guys. :)

5 comments:

Tina said...

That's awesome! Your family sounds like a lot of fun!

Heth said...

I love it.

Angela said...

Super cute. I tend to think of make-up as "fun" though, not work. :-) But I love sisters and stories about them and pictures of them!

Natalie Joy said...

I get to do "sister" stuff alllll weekend. It should be fun and maybe a little work.

MommyCorbie said...

Sisters... oh, sisters. Especially ones who post photos like this one on their blog pages. :)

Make-up isn't such a horrible thing. Makes me feel good... even makes me feel more awake (if that's possible). Is that funny? We should have invented make-up. Imagine how rich we'd be!

Anyway... thanks for the blackmail photo. Let's just see what photos I have lying around. Hehehe.