Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Little Challenge

Try this out! The Red Square Challenge! Can't for the life of me get a link to work today, sorry - you just get the address. :)
http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

And I am GOING AWAY this weekend! Wanna know where? No, I won't keep you in suspense like the Laundry Lady - when is she back, anyway? I am going to a SCRAPBOOKING WEEKEND! My husband shelled out the $75 and is sending me away (could be to have lots of extra time in the garage, but I'm OK with that!) I leave first thing in the morning and come back Sunday afternoon/evening. Isn't that great? At least 2 full days of scrapbooking - what's better than that?!?! We have devotional time and hot meals AND.....ready for this?...... I only have to take out and put away all my stuff ONCE! I'll give you an update when I get back of what an awesome time I had. I've been looking forward to this ALL OF LAST YEAR! C U L8ter!

11 comments:

Natalie Joy said...

Have fun!!!

Rev60 said...

18.766 seconds Baby!!!! Whooo hooo! Urrr... I'm a nerd.

T said...

after a couple times I made it to 11.846 secs... I don't have as much time to waste as monoman. hehe...

EP Hat Man said...

23.031 yay! Thanks for showing this game!

two-putt said...

4 hours 36 minutes and 26 seconds.
it was lunch time so i had to quit.
some people get hungry and have to eat you know.

Rev60 said...

Leave it to hat man to beat my score. CURSE YOU HAT MAN!!!

EP Hat Man said...

26.219!

OK I'll stop now. It's just so addictive... I love patterns...

iridium said...

In my version, I won.

Angela said...

Wow, that's fun. I'll have to try Nate's version. I got to 11.3 seconds. I'll try again later. But I set the high score on the Ms. Pac-Man game at The OP today, so I'm super proud of that!!

T said...

omg.. Nate's version is awesome!

liese said...

Okay,iriduim, We think you cheated. However we like yours better! We don't want to tell you our score.
Z and M