Thursday, March 26, 2009

acronyms while chatting

Hey, I'm going to start one of those great e-mails that says you need to forward everyone on your list within 9 minutes or a truck will run over your favorite hat.
It will go like this:
Do you have a teenager? Do you want to know what they are texting or chatting by abbreviations that they use? Go here.
http://www.netlingo.com/acronyms.php
Send this to 273 people in the next 9 minutes and you will win the lottery - even if you don't play it. If you don't send it, a truck will run over your favorite hat this week.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

What??? LOL!! I'm sooooo not cool!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

oh my word! what a list! fun! reminds me of the word verifications! ha ha!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Too bad I'm too dumb to remember any of them :)

I'm gonna go hide my fav hat right this minute...

Heth said...

Crack me up.

Or would that me CMU?

jenni said...

you're talking to the girl that has never sent a text in her entire life!!!!! you're so funny... i don't have a favorite hat so i'm not out much. :) love you see you tomorrow!