Friday, April 04, 2008

Miss Bimbo

I have a great idea. Let's teach our little girls (9 and up) to think about multiple jobs, multiple boyfriends, sexy underwear, boob jobs, diet pills, and cosmetic surgery. Oh wait, someone's already been on it. Have you people heard about this?!

MissBimbo.com makes me want to live way out in the country with oil lamps. We have the first part down already, I guess. Can you get wireless internet along with oil lamps, or don't those two mesh together?

Along with the french kiss game, this game gives out attitude points, people. Ugh, check it out and get educated - it's coming to a home near you!

6 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Oh. My. Word. I had not heard of this! What next?

Heth said...

So, it's like Bratz online.

Good gracious. It makes me want to bring back hoop skirts and bonnets.

Ann said...

Oh nooooo.

Anonymous said...

helloooo! it's been a whole week and we haven't heard from you :) i tagged you for a meme by the way! heehee!

Alene said...

WOW - interesting post. I hadn't heard of this. Blessings.

Amie said...

Did NOT even catch my name on that. lol, I'm on it. 2 days. :)