Friday, September 08, 2006

Come on, who REALLY missed me?

It's been a summer of Cheerios and Planning and Laundry. My better half took care of getting us back online. Wasn't that nice of him? I'm sure you all appreciate that, too because now you can read my ramblings again. :) Welcome.

Now the real trick of it is figuring out how far back to read on all of yours to catch up on everything. Maybe I'll tackle that this week. Today I am organizing my craft things because TONIGHT IS CRAFT NIGHT!!! I believe I have taken it over because Michelle is gone *tear*. It may possibly never be the same. I'll just pretend that she'll be there, and then something last-minute came up and she had to (keep) miss(ing).

I am assuming that Yahoo can be on my Outlook Express, so I need some ID ideas. mylastname6@yahoo.com maybe. Got any good ones?

Other items up for bid? I'll think about it and write about something a little more eventful next time. Oh, other than the 2008 Presidential Candidate, Mr. Klein, is speaking in CF Tuesday about shared physical placement - that will be fun! K, I have stuff to do. Later bloggers!

4 comments:

Heth said...

Yay! You're back!

Tina said...

I can't believe I didn't check Friday or Saturday!

It's good to have you back.

:)

Angela said...

Miss you lots...your email should be Ihavethecutestbabygirlever@yahoo.com. :-)

Brenda said...

Glad your back...Your getting as bad as your husband!!!LOL!!