Friday, September 08, 2006

Tagged, Yeah!

1. What was your favorite thing about being a kid?
The swimming pool e-v-e-r-y day in the summer, and putting on the practice green until someone could pick me up.

2. What was your favorite subject in school?
Keyboarding. Not kidding. Well, or band and choir and study hall and music theory and math classes. Get me OUT of science or history, though.

3. Who was your best friend when you were 10?
Catherine. When we were starting middle school, her mom made her "break up with me" because we merged schools and popularity was very important to her mother. We cried together, I remember her being SO upset with her mom. We were "secret" best friends. It was very dramatic. LOL Funny how we ended up popular "separately", isn't it.

4. . If you could be any animal what would you be?
I would like to say I'd be on top of the food chain, but who would want hairballs? Maybe I am an animal. Maybe a kangaroo would be fun....then I could hop around, and hold onto my babies and be hands free forever!

5. What would you change about your school, occupation, life right now?
Naps. I want naps.

6. What's your favorite color?
Pink, I think.

7. What's your favorite type of crust and topping on a pizza?Pan Pizza from Pizza Hut - extra cheese. Or EBD Pizza - Thuringer and Sausage. Or OP Pizza - BBQ. Don't laugh at me, I'm pregnant and hungry.

I tag --Natalie

2 comments:

Tina said...

you're so funny.
did I mention it's great to have you back?

Brenda said...

Kangaroo!! I'd a never thought of that!!! I love pink!!