Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday

"Are you going to come quietly, or do I have to use earplugs?"

There are millions of people thinner than I, and millions of people bigger. But I did NOT enjoy a feeling over the weekend. Pregnant as I may be, Saturday I took a couple of steps at work and felt my butt jiggle as I walked. What a stupid blog, right? I know. Really. I do. BUT......put in the earplugs! It's funny to make your butt jiggle on purpose, not so funny when it just does it on its own. I'd rather not have to buy all new jeans after this baby, ya' know. Like I'd buy new jeans anyway - I'd end up shuffling through the garage sale tables. That's really not the point, though. Hey, could it possibly be all the junk I eat all the time? Maybe I'll look into that.

On a much better note, Tiffany and I read a book before bed at night. We have mostly read "Time For Bed" - Time for bed little calf, little calf. What happened today that made you laugh?. It's been our book. Lately, I'm loving "Just In Case You Ever Wonder" though. I will give you the last page, it's very sweet, and I'm betting some of you have it.

In heaven you are so close to God that He will hug you, just like I hug you.
It's going to be wonderful. I will be there, too. I promise.
We will be there together, forever. Remember that . . .
just in case you ever wonder.

Butt jiggles and Bedtime books are all you get today.

2 comments:

superstar said...

life just a good

Brenda said...

That is sooo sweet. I love that book!(the one about heaven) *tears*