I have been Tagged! How exciting!! :)
Two for Togetherness. A meme.
2 things you compliment your husband on while in his presence.
1. How great he is at researching things
2. I'm gonna say it's just a general "feeling" toward him to let other people know he's loved. I really think that means so much to him.
2 compliments you make about your spouse to your friends.
1. That I'm SOOO glad he doesn't have a clue about women flirting with him. I adore that about him.
2. I couldn't have asked for a better provider.
2 traits you married him/her for.
1. I knew he'd always take care of me. (I was right! He was with me when I had my surgery, and he was there making sure I had what I needed, felt okay, was getting enough calories and protein, and could get around okay.)
2. He LOVES his kids.
2 days you cherished the most with your husband being together.
1. Uhh, THE WEDDING NIGHT!!!!! Now, THAT was cherishable! lol
2. I had an AWEFUL nightmare once, and I was shaking so badly and couldn't calm down for anything. He grabbed me and brought me to the floor on our knees and prayed over me until a literal physical weight was just lifted from me and I felt completely better. I guess that's more of a time than a whole day, but that's my answer anyway!
2 material things you could give your husband if you just inherited a fortune.
1. A Heritage Softail Harley Davidson
2. A maid, so the house would actually get clean.
2 things you would miss the most if she/he left for two weeks.
1. The way he slaps my butt every other time he walks by me. It's sick to think I'd miss that.
2. Just hangin' out with him.
2 thoughts that crossed your mind when you first met/saw your spouse.
1. WOW! I was walking into church and our eyes met and I froze. Then I saw he had two kids with him, and thought "oh great, I just met my dream man and he has this perfect little family with his gorgeous wife taking a bathroom break or something". Boy, was I wrong.
2. My sister and brother-in-law (works with Harry) were trying to set me up with this guy and said he went to my church. They described him, and it clicked. I've never been so happy to hear anyone was divorced in my life.
2 favorite dates
1. Panara Bread, December 1, 2002. How many cups of coffee did we have together that day?? Then I really knew it was meant to be when he carried this big box of candy (from his vending machine candy) to my car after the date (later that day). I guess he caught on to how much I LOVED sweets. That was possibly the sexiest thing he's ever done - showing his muscles from the heavy box, showing he listened to me (by knowing how much I loved sweets), and going out of his way to make me smile.
2. Meeting his kids for the first time - I'll never forget the way he looked at me that day.
2 funny odd things you love
1. His frown. He frowns at most things. See, that made him frown as he read that, I'm sure. Now he's smiling.
2. His goofy smile after he farts near me. Sicko.
2 places you have lived with your spouse.
2 favorite vacations
1. Our honeymoon was spectacular!
2. Our trip to the cabin last summer.