I was talking to my friend, Kodi, the other day and she said "Who's Amie?" is a very complex question. So I thought I'd let you in on the little tidbits that not a whole lot of people know about me.
1. I am a first degree black belt in TaeKwondo
2. I grew up Catholic
3. I lived in the same place K-12
4. I love peach Jello
5. I can touch my tongue to my nose
6. I love pink, red, and purple....and yellow, and black........
7. I was engaged to a guy I met on the internet
8. I've been to Paris - just for fun - with my mom, her sister and daughter
9. A few months ago my ponytail, after being cut of course, was the "star" on my sister's Christmas tree at her salon (thanks for reminding me, Heth). It was an inch or so shorter than what was required, so she kept it. She decorated the tree with hair supplies - I felt so special. :)
10. I love to scrapbook and make cards
11. My dad's an electrician, my mom's a banker
12. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. I'm the baby
13. I like to be alone
14. I love doing nothing
15. Cooking is one of my favorite things......I wish it were more affordable :)
16. I love to make flower pens - just got my spring pens done, so IT BETTER COME SOON!
17. I like shopping if I know I won't spend money
18. My pink fuzzy robe is my favorite piece of clothing
19. I have socks and underwear, and earings to match any outfit I wear. Sad, isn't it.
20. I never remember to flip my calendar until it's well into the month
21. I LOVE school supplies. Pens, paper, markers, crayons, more paper, notebooks, name it - I love it.
22. I line most of my dishes with foil because I don't like to scrub my pans and baking sheets
23. My favorite kind of cake is plain old WHITE. I used to just eat the mix....those were the days.
24. I lack obedience
25. I played the trumpet for about ever. Loved it. I was even first chair most of the time.
26. I also play french horn, guitar, harmonica, and keyboard
27. My name would have been Brian if I had been a boy
28. I beat the high school push up record at 35 for girls with 115
29. I love cows - I collect them
30. 28 and 29 should explain my nickname "beefy"
31. I worked at a girl scout camp in 2000. My camp name was Lullaby.
32. In that era, I got my belly button pierced and a tatoo. Lips on my backside if that tells you anything about the way I used to be! :) Can't wait to see what it looks like when I'm 80.........
33. I love American Idol
34. I type 78 wpm
35. I'm not a big fan of pop. Soda pop, that is.
36. My right eye is green, my left eye is brown.
37. I could watch the same movie over and over....until I've memorized it.
38. When I was a toddler, I used my bottom to close cupboard doors - not my hands.
39. I don't comprehend things I read very well.
40. Math, English, and Music were my favorite things in school. Couldn't stand Science and History.
41. I do most things in pairs. Eat 2 at a time, oh, the OCD in me, I guess.
I could say so much more, but there you have it. 40 tidbits about me. It's not really a "tag" kind of blog, but I'm going to tag you people anyway. :) What are the little things that make up who you are?