Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Tiffany saw this huge bunny walking down the sidewalk and she darted toward him. This is a sprint, Ladies and Gentlemen.

















Happy Easter to you, Andy. We sent you off a balloon today!

















I was just standing here doing dishes. No, I'm not sure how long my house will smell like this little guy. Aren't you supposed to be hybernating??




















But, it's a true sign that spring will feel like spring any time now. No, really, any time now. I'm super excited for a garden this spring!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The smell is not to be blamed all on the poor skunk!!! :) Thanks for doing those dishes!!! :) Love ya!
Christi

Heth said...

Watch out Easter Bunny. Tiffany is on the loose. I hope she got some chocolate....

Tina said...

I love the bunny photo. THAT is awesome. :)

And my oh my.... what a friendly little stinky critter. That's funny too!!

Ann said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! That skunk reminds me of when I was a kid, we had a field behind our house. My mom once had to tell us not to pet the black kitties (there was a family of skunks living behind our house in that field). If we saw black cats while playing outside we were supposed to stay away from them. Now that I think of it, she could have just told us they were skunks. But maybe we would have been too scared to go outside then. Haha!