1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial (borrowed from Mom and Dad)
3. When do you put up the tree? Anytime during December.
4. When do you take the tree down? Depends on how long I want to sit on my bum and drink hot chocolate and use the excuse of staring at the tree to be lazy. ;)
5. Do you like eggnog? yes, but only AE - 1/2 milk, 1/2 nog - not a big fan of the Milk Nog.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A vantriliquist doll named Howdy Doody.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, but I confess - it's not out this year, and it was a dollar, which is why it's in my Christmas tote, cuz it looks like it was a dollar.
8. Hardest person to buy for? The possibilities are ENDLESS when you're talking about gag gifts. Those take the most thought. I'm WAY behind this year.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Whoever I'm done with already. :)
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Peacock feathers - that was just mean.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Charlie Brown Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The very first garage sale in April-ish. Gotta love garage sale Christmases!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Uh, is file 13 recycling? That's right where those peacock feathers went.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mom's soups.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I would love white, but hopefully we'll get those at Clearance time this year for next year. This year the "purple" looks like pink. And a little blue set.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I LOVE THEM ALL! All I want for Christmas has been one I always have to turn up when I hear.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? both
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? yep
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? whichever the whole family can be there for - maybe we'll start a new tradition and a "set" rule next year to follow.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People (myself included) forgetting to spread joy and cheer.
I tag: Angela and Melanie